Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Middle Eastern Studies Forum Al Adha Cultural Event


A wonderful gathering of professors, staff and students, organized by the American University in Dubai's Middle Eastern Studies Division (a unit I am proud to be part of), to celebrate Al Adha in an intercultural setting. 


We shared food, listened to music and danced. Students participated in art workshops, and I finally completed my Adha Kufi style calligraphy on canvas ;)



A special thank you for our students and colleagues who worked hard, cooked amazingly well and sparked extraordinary positive vibes.



Looking forward to the next event!



With my colleagues Dr. Basak Ozoral and Dr. Nadia Wardeh






With our Students






Final touches to my Adha Kufi Style Calligraphy on Canvas





5 comments:

Biba said...

Amazing Event Dr!!
Thank you for the invitation!!

Haidar said...

Seems like a beautiful place to be and to share ideas and cultural values. Well done Dr. Chrabieh and to your department.

Laurent Khoury said...

Une belle initiative chaude en couleurs et saveurs ;) :) Bravo!!

Malek said...

Wow! Wish I have similar activities in my university.
Exciting and interesting!

Congratulations :)

Dr. Pamela Chrabieh said...

Thank you for your kind words and support :)

et merci Mr. Khoury!